Exit Permit For Non-Bahrainis Issuance Request

This service is provided by the Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs to non-Bahraini Individuals wishing to issue an exit permit from the Kingdom of Bahrain, for the following cases:

  1. Loss of passport, or Identity Card for GCC Nationals
  2. New Borns
  3. Expiry of Passport in case there is no local embassy for the issuing country

group_work   Available Channels

Contact Information


Mobile Applications

Service Location

   Service Terms

  • Target User Group:
  • Business , Individuals , Visitors , GCC Citzens , Non-Bahraini ,

   Required Documents

(For GCC citizens who have lost their passports or IDs)

  • Security services request form.
  • A passport or travel document issued by his country.
  • A copy of the lost passport (if any).

(For foreigners whose passports have been expired)

  • Security services request form.
  • A copy of the passport/travel document of the applicant.
  • A copy of the sponsor's commercial register.
  • A copy of the travel ticket booked one week before the date of travel.

(For non-Bahrainis new born)

  • Security services request form.
  • A copy of the sponsor's commercial register.
  • A certified marriage contract, or birth certificate, or birth notification (and in the event that they are not available, a DNA ancestatry certificate shall be attached).
  • A copy of the valid passport of the father and mother.
  • A copy of the father and mother's valid residence permit.


  • Payment Methods:
  • Credit Card , Debit Card ,
  • Service Fees:
Issuance of exit permit 5BD