Unemployment Compensation Claim for Dismissed Registration Request
This service is provided by the Ministry of Labour and Social Development to unemployed Individuals requesting to register in the suspended list to obtain the unemployment compensation.
group_work Available Channels
- Physical Location
Ministry of Labour and Social Development,
P.O Box : 32333
- Sunday - Wednesday 7:30 AM - 2:15 PM Thursday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- The applicant should never worked or worked for less than 12 months and is excluded from insurance.
- The applicant should not be retired.
- The applicant must not have a commercial record.
- The applicant must be registered as a job seeker with the Employment Department of the Ministry.
- Target User Group:
- Individuals ,
- Payment Methods: