- Applicant must be the commercial registration owner or an authorized signatory.
- The commercial registration must be valid.
- No violations in the commercial register.
- In case there is more than one authorized signatory, it's required to attach the below documents:
- An Authorization Form (PDF, 374KB, 1 page, Arabic only) signed by all the authorized signatories.
- Copy from the signatories' smart card to verify the validity of the signature.
- The customs authorization expired when the commercial registration is expired.
- To cancel the customs authorization, please visit Requests and Customs Authorizations Management service.
Page Last Updated: 24 Jan, 2023