Practice Thermal Insulation in Building Certificate Issuance Request

This service is provided by the Electricity and Water Authority to Businesses (engineering offices and consultants) requesting to issue or renew the practicing projects certificate related to thermal insulation in buildings.

group_work   Available Channels

Contact Information


Mobile Applications

Service Location

   Service Terms

  • Target User Group:
  • Business ,

   Required Documents

  1. Official letter addressed to the chief of conservation section requesting the issuance or renewal of the certificate to practice thermal insulation in buildings
  2. Name of the office
  3. Copy of the Committee of Organizing Engineering Professional Practice certificate
  4. Copy of Commercial Registration


  • Payment Methods: