Employment and Retirement
Job seeking, employment in government and private sector, retirement, expatriate employees, and everything related to work in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Human capital is regarded as a key contributor to development in the Kingdom, with the government investing highly to ensure that the labour market is able to offer employers the required skills, knowledge, education, training and experience.
Related Laws and Regulations
- Law No. (18) of 2006 regarding social insurance
- Law No. (74) of 2006 regarding the welfare, rehabilitation, and employment of persons with disabilities
- Decision No. (20) of 2005 regarding rewarding people with special needs and entitlement criteria
- Decree-Law No. (78) of 2006 regarding unemployment insurance
Law No. (17) of 2007 regarding professional training
- Decree-Law No. (25) of 1998 regarding private training and educational institutions
- Law No. (26) of 2012 regarding issuance of Labor Law in the private sector
- Decree-Law No. (33) of 2002 regarding labor unions
Use the provided eServices immediately, effortlessly, and around the clock.Go to eServices
Government Services Catalogue
Find information about the offered government services across different channels.Browse Services Catalogue