bahrain.bh is your first stop shop government website to find government services and information and it is available in Arabic and English languages.
The website provides you with informational, interactive, and transactional services. It also facilitates your communication with different government entities to help in improving the quality of government services and serve you better.
Bahrain.bh is aligned with Bahrain Strategic Vision 2030 and is maintained by the Information and eGovernment Authority.
The New design of the National Portal
We have designed Bahrain.bh following the latest trends in this fields that are aligned with the best international standards and guidelines which focuses on “User Experience”. The interface is simple focusing on the main components to help you navigate and access its information easily.
If you are facing a difficulty in using the website, please share your feedback.
The Main Transformation in the National Portal
We have introduced two main sections:
- The Information Guide Section to provide you with information for your daily life questions to save you time and effort looking for the correct answers, we have also added a dedicated section under the name “About the Kingdom” to provide the latest strategic development plans and government projects updates.
- eServices Section that introduces new categories to help you find the required eServices easily by offering a simple presentation layout. We are going to introduce a new category soon so you can view the eServices of each government entity in a dedicated page.
What is on bahrain.bh
You can find the following:
- Information and eServices covering all sectors to serve individuals and businesses in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Information on the strategic plans and projects of the kingdom that are aligned with 2030 vision.
- Communication platforms for you to contact the government easily.
How bahrain.bh is Updated
We work closely with all the government entities in the kingdom of Bahrain to make sure all the information and eServices on Bahrain.bh are accurate, up to date, and functioning properly.
We also take into consideration your feedback and users’ satisfaction research results to continuously improve in compliance to the Customer Charter to provide you with the best performance levels for government services.
eServices Usage Statistics
>We monitor the utilization of eServices across different channels and publish their statistics on monthly basis. This helps us to focus on your needs and develop better services with the cooperation of the concerned government entity.
We use different tools to track bahrain.bh visitors’ behavior to improve users’ experience. This is not going to capture your personal information (like your name or CPR). Your personal details are protected by law that all government entities must follow.
- what pages you visit or app you use
- how long you use the site or app
- how you got to the site and what links you clicked on
We do not share this data with anyone else.
Last updated 25 July 2021